AxcessAbles DTS14-STS102 Dual ¼”TS Audio Patch Cable (6ft)
The AxcessAbles DTS14-STS102 Dual ¼” (6.35mm) TS Audio Patch Cable is designed to connect gear with stereo unbalanced ¼” (6.35mm) jacks. It is commonly used in various professional and consumer applications such as patching a keyboard to an audio interface, DI box, or mixing console.
- ★ Designed to interconnect gear with stereo unbalanced phono jacks.
- ★ Nickel-plated ¼” (6.35mm) plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer.
- ★ Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity. OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and cable flexibility.
- ★ Left Connector(s): 2 x phono mono ¼” (6.35mm) – male / Right Connector(s): 2 x phono mono ¼” (6.35mm) - male.
- ★ Molded end connectors with strain relief.
- ★ 6ft in length.
- ★ AxcessAbles 1 Year Warranty.