AxcessAbles AXCMBAL Heavy Duty Desktop Mount Microphone Boom Arm
The AxcessAbles AXCMBAL Desktop Mount Microphone Boom Arm is a game changer! This unit takes durability and utility for desktop-type microphone arms to a new level, as we introduce a heavier duty fabrication and noticeably longer extension ability than a regular desktop style boom arm. This means that once you position the mic, it will be firmly held in position until you decide it’s time to move it. This is achieved with a heavier steel tube for the two arm sections, and a super strong spring that holds its’ position. The super strong spring will bear up to 4.6lbs, meaning your mic will easily be held in place. In addition, this boom arm design now extends to an incredible 40” and is locked into place with a threaded locking knob, meaning that you now have even greater versatility in terms of ways and situations to use the boom arm for your podcasting or recording needs. The forged metal tabletop clamp allows the boom arm to pivot a full 360 degrees, and can be locked into place using the threaded locking knob. The attached adjustable microphone post is standard ⅝” threading which fits mic clips, shock mounts, and condenser mics for direct coupling.
- ★ Solid square steel tubing for maximum strength.
- ★ Approximately an amazing 40” of boom reach.
- ★ Pivoting desktop clamp allows for excellent adjustability and positioning.
- ★ Uses three threaded locking knobs to secure your desired position.
- ★ ⅝” threaded mic post for direct mount of mic clip or shock mount.
- ★ Firmly holds any weight of microphone.
- ★ Perfect for podcasting, interviews, or recording.
- ★ Sleek black satin powder coat is durable, yet looks great for podcast or YouTube interviews.
- ★ Package also includes a 20’ AxcessAbles XLR cable.
- ★ AxcessAbles 1 Year Warranty.
*For mic clip holders, mics or shock mounts that may have the smaller ⅜” European threaded insert adapter, simply reverse screw that metal adapter out to reveal standard ⅝” thread which will then mount perfectly to the AXCMBAL microphone post.