AxcessAbles MX-100 Cardioid XLR Studio Quality Condenser Microphone Compatible w/ Phantom Powered Audio Mixer, USB Interfaces, Analog Mixers and DAWs
The AxcessAbles MX-100 Bundle comes with everything you'll need for recording or broadcasting/podcasting so that you can get to work right away!
- AxcessAbles MX-100 Professional Cardioid Studio Condenser Microphone with Shock Mount
- AxcessAbles CM-219 Desktop Tripod Stand
- AxcessAbles 10ft XLR Cable
The AxcessAbles MX-100 Cardioid Condenser Microphone is a professional-quality uni-directional condenser microphone with cardioid polar pattern that delivers high-sensitivity, low-noise and wide dynamic output which minimizes background noise and isolates the primary sound source. It provides smooth, extended frequency response and is excellent for singing, speech and instrument recording. The MX-100 has a frequency resolution of 30Hz ~ 20kHz which offers super smooth audio without distortion. Makes for clear, crisp and pure sounding recordings of your voice or instruments! Great for use in many different applications such as, interviews, voice-overs, narrations, video conferences, podcasting, live performances, and speaking engagements.
- Professional-quality uni-directional condenser microphone with cardioid polar pattern that delivers high-sensitivity, low-noise and wide dynamic output which minimizes background noise and isolates the primary sound source.
- Provides smooth, extended frequency response and is excellent for singing, speech and instrument recording.
- The MX-100 comes with a high-quality suspension shock mount that isolates the condenser mic from physical vibrations, table or stand noise. Features an angle adjustment with locking knob. . In addition, the MX-100 comes with a windscreen to help control protect your mic from spit and dust while preventing dynamic popping sound or wind.
- Includes CM-219 Tripod Desk Microphone Stand desktop microphone stand is perfect for home studio, recording studio, podium, or in a live situation. Portable, folding, stable and non-slip tripod stand is made of stainless steel with 3/8" threaded mount and 5/8" adaptor, with non-slip rubberized feet and folding legs.
- The Axcessable MX-100 Professional Cardioid Studio Condenser XLR Microphone is compatible with external Digital Audio Workstations (DAWs) or Audio Interfaces for USB connectivity to a computer. IMPORTANT: Condenser XLR Microphones require a 48 Volt EXTERNAL PHANTOM power source provided by most Digital Audio Workstations, Audio Interfaces or mixers with 48 volt Phantom Power built in.
Download PDF Manual: MX100_Mic_Manual_Summer_2020.pdf
AxcessAbles 1 Year Limited Warranty