AxcessAbles SF-101KIT Bundle with MXL 770 Microphone, Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3, Isolation Shield, Stand & Cable
AxcessAbles SF-101KIT Recording Studio Microphone Isolation Shield with Stand, XLR Cable, Focusrite's third generation Scarlett Solo
- SF-101 Isolation shield is made of 5 panels of 2 -inch isolation foams (6.5” wide x 13” height per panel for a total of 422 square-inch coverage) forming a perfect half dome. The outer two panels adjustable/folding on hinged joints to fully open or fully close, and every position in-between for your customized requirements.
- Tripod Stand Ships in ONE PIECE. No Assembly Required.
- Adjustable height 4ft to 6ft 6". For children to adults
- Metal feet with protective rubber. Can be used as a desktop vocal booth.
- Closed-Back isolation shield absorbs more "environmental noise" and has a "closed room" recording effect..
Though compact and easy to use, it still delivers the same class-leading sound quality and digital conversion as the rest of the latest Scarlett range. It has a single natural sounding Scarlett mic preamp, a newly designed instrument input and super-low latency*. Take it anywhere, connect by a single USB cable, plug your microphone and instrument straight in, and easily record studio quality audio. Focusrite is the perfect partner for Pro Tools. To celebrate this Scarlett Solo now comes with an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, as well as Ableton Live Lite. It is compatible with all major DAWs, on Mac and PC. MXL 770 Cardioid FET Studio Condenser Microphone From MXL, the 770 is a low-cost small diaphragm condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. FET output electronics ensure low noise and high output gain. The 770 is suitable for single and multi-vocal capturing, instruments and more. The low-cost microphone delivers the quality needed for accurate audio reproduction in any project recording studio.
1 Year Limited Warranty