AxcessAbles 1/4" TRS to XLR Adapter, Balanced Quarter Inch 6.35mm Male to XLR Female Adapters - 4 Pack
Featuring rugged metal diecast shell adapter, AxcessAble XLR3F-TRS14M audio Adapter. Is a universal connector that's commonly used for converting a XLR Female microphone cable end to a 1/4-inch TRS Stereo cable.
- XLR FEMALE to Balanced 6.3mm TRS Male adapters. Ideal as a microphone cable connector/gender changer. Balanced 1/4-inch TRS to XLR male adapter; converts a 1/4-inch input into an XLR male output
- All metal die-cast housing.
- Standard audio connectors with reliable frequency transmission. Metal construction ensures loss-less transmission signal. Protective Shielding for RF and EMI noise elimination.
- Package contains 4 identical connectors.
- reliable transmission of audio frequencies, all-metal construction ensure loss-less transmission signal. Protective Shielding for RF and EMI noise elimination. Ideal for mixers, microphones, amplifiers, analog signal processors, electronic instruments, guitars, piano, pro-audio gears.