AxcessAbles Guitar Effects Patch Cable
The AxcessAbles Guitar Effects Patch Cable ¼” right-angle phono male to ¼” right-angle phono male cable is a short 6" cable with ¼” molded right-angle plugs that is ideal for use as a patch or jumper cable.
- ★ This cable is designed to interconnect electric guitar pedal effects.
- ★ Right-angle plugs allow close spacing of pedal effects on pedal boards.
- ★ Nickel-plated ¼” plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer.
- ★ Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity.
- ★ OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility.
- ★ Conductor(s): 24 AWG OFC, Connector(s): Molded Right-angle to Same, Length: 6", Shield: 80% OFC Spiral.
- ★ AxcessAbles 1 Year Warranty.